-->

Friday, August 17, 2012

WHAT THE HECK, LUKE?!?!?!

Dudes, i know you arent gonna apologize for this, because of how long i took to post something on this blog. Sorry that I broke my promise, i said i would post a lot o stuff here on the vacation period... Wich i didnt D: - Let me tell you guys what really happened in this whole time: As you saw on the topic, yes... My actual name is Luke. Its time you guys get to know me a little better :/ so, on the vacation, i went to my grandma´s house in Guaraquesaba ( A Brazil island) And i had her website managed, check it out at : consultoriolineia.webs.com - i stayed there for 1 whole week, wich i found some new friends... Yes. Then i talked and played a lot of video games after that. After i went back to school, i became friend of a girl, and asked her out to the movies, wich didnt work, she lied to me , making up apologies that she couldnt hang out with me. Wich then i found out that there was a frikkin guy asking her to be her boyfriend. Sheesh. Well, i guess im not too good at talking with girls , they always hate me :| Well then, i later downloaded an awesome naruto shippuden ultimate ninja heroes 3 for psp, wich then, i did beat the game in 1 day D: Later, i had some tests, a lot of tests. I then talked to my friend about the Minecraft Server (haleluia!) we are gonna pay for a dedicated server soon (me, kevin, joe the ace [oh my God , its been sooo long],and his brother matiastp). Well, i got really bad in school, wich then i got to be the strongest student in my class beacuse of the swimming class and le parkour training! :D Then i started practicing karate by punching trees [LOOOOL] It kinda hurt at first , but then i got used to it, making my fists stronger... :P Now lets talk about why i took sooooooooo frikin long to post any crap here: - I was tired, I wasnt feeling like it, i had a lot of homework, i had that crush on the girl, etc. Well, you might be thinking: "whoa dude, shut your crap."Guys, im sorry, please forgive me. As i was saying, i got a ps2 and got to know about the minecraft update. I felt really bad for all that happened, i was already starting to freak out man! But, i promise that ill go back to doing sprite videos. Look, im gonna update this blog now, sorry for every thing guys, im such a fool!

No comments :

Post a Comment