-->

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Unpacking

     Hello ladies and gentlemen. Apologies for not posting monthly, just too much to do and too many problems to work through since then... Like, had to go through apendicitis surgery and recovery, finally managed to get my driver's license after the 4th try and finally finished my animation work contract that ended in beginning of December. So yeah. I'm good, thankfully. Still having some anxiety episodes now and then, but I'm doing well. Finally managed to save up a decent amount of money so I can try to make my own living by following this financial mentor I have a class with every weekday. Things are looking up. I think it's best to not talk much doing bad life events and just bite the bullet. It just stirs up the stress even longer and there will never be anything new to talk about. So that's what I did.

    So I'm back to being anxious, despite taking the medicine, but this is due to a specific occasion; that I'm moving out in January. Yeah... It's been more than 5 years since I moved in and out of my old house and the moving truck just came by today and I helped load everything in it with my dad. It was tiresome, because I also spent yesterday and the entire night organizing my stuff in boxes so they could be taken out. We're staying here with changes of clothes for 2 weeks until we really move out. I'm a bit worried about taking my cats on the plane and the electronics. But it must be dealt with, regardless, at least we'll give the little felines some pills to calm them down before the flight...

    Speaking of my cats, about a week ago I think my male cat Floyd lost a life lol. Basically we we're closing the automatic controlled gate and he tried to escape and got caught by the neck on it and panicked until we got him off. The poor bastard is ok, however he did declaw one of his own nails and hurt the others, while hurting his little sister Pink in the process, as she tried to help him. Actually pooped and peed himself in desperation. It was awful, I'm glad I didn't see it, but simultaneously wish I was there to help. No bones were fractured though, so thank God for that, he's pretty much fine except for getting a little infection on his paw from the wound which we're trying to treat with a little cream the vet prescribed to him. Unfortunately he tries to lick it, so I've ordered a soft harness that will arrive tomorrow by delivery and hopefuly he won't be able to free himself from it.

    So yeah, hopefully we can get all of that sorted out before the flight in early January. Meanwhile, I'm also trying to finish a small fan-animation for the franchise I worked on at this studio as a tribute to them, hopefully gathering their interest for future hiring as well, since I can't count on 100% success of this trading investment method, at least not so soon. I've been trying to trade on Forex for quite a while now in 2023, but with no good constant results, hopefully I can manage to get the hang of it by March next year when my mentorship program ends. It seems practical so far and I'm positive with the simulator... Hopefully I can keep this up.

    In any case, moving out soon. Just want to get this over with, but I'm glad I was able to finish my contract before the animation software license expired and got my driver's license before moving out. Now I just gotta focus on finishing this fan-made project and studying by the end of the year, I have approximately 1 week for that. On another note, I am actually worried about my sister staying in this town, we've been fighting this entire time but it seems I finally managed to make peace with her and feel a little sad and anxious about leaving her here living with her friend. I just have to trust God now.

 

Onward to a new year, now I have a horizon  I can see.

Here's to less lucid trips to nightly melancholy

In light of what I met glee, the made star traced phantom

I hereby fathom I may travel to it gracefully


 
 A little frutiger aero playlist, for your relaxation


     As always, thanks for reading and I'll post soon after the moving process. Don't know how long it'll take, but stay tuned, I also may be able to post the fan-made animation if I can confirm it with the studio... Thanks, Merry Christmas and a soon 2024.


No comments :

Post a Comment